Sunday, February 1, 2009

ain't free in thailand :(

hey fellow blog readers :) sorry i've been inexistent in the blog world the past few weeks... apparently internet isn't so convenient nor free in thailand! also been pretty busy with being a tourist, then being a conferee the past week at our annual conference! asldkjf;lskdf so many stories and pictures that might take me a while to catch you all up on. here's a quick random blurb of what it's like so far:

sleeping dogs in the middle of the street, foreigners from all over the world (tourists mainly), cheapest thai food you'll ever get, singing sweet songs with 600 others to the father and awesome fellowship, solid word teaching, friendly bargaining (instead of yelling and criticizing as in china haha), babiesssss!! haha- lots of families at the conference- i'm getting my baby fix here :P hahaha.. so ya.. i'll try to update more laters! thanks for your faithful thoughts and keepin up with my crazy life. :D

3 comments:

Robert and Hannah said...

thanks for updating jodi!! I was beginning to wonder when we'd hear from ya. <3 I'm glad you're having such a wonderful time in Thailand! Hey wanna hear something weird, remember Allison (aka mom from foho)? Well it turns out she went to high school with my friend Anne from Arizona. How weird is that??!! Small world huh! And if it weren't for Facebook we never would have discovered this random fact. Anyway.. I miss you and you're always in my thoughts! :) and I think I had a dream about you too the night before last. I misss yoooouuuu!!!!

avery said...

jodi! you ARE still alive!
hahaha Thailand sounds amazing, I wish I could go there too! I'm glad that things are going well and that you are learning so much!

njc said...

sleeping dogs in the middle of the street???? strangenessss!