room #1 (the loft and emptiness)
room #2 (my luxurious king size bed, i could fit 4 of me on there!)
room #3 (the guest bed and office)
1/2 of the kitchen and an interesting electronic detachable stove
"dining room" (1/2 of the living room)
"living room" (1/2 of the dining room)
one of the main buildings where i'll be teaching most of my post grad classes, cool huh??
yes, you counted correctly... i have a 3 bedroom apartment! wasn't expecting that.. not sure what to do with the empty loft bed room.. any ideas??
please be lifting up this home (apt 2009) that it will be a place that can show His love, grace, and hospitality to others! (p.s. welcome you to come and visit anytime you're in the area!! :D)
4 comments:
Whoaaa... craziness... nice place! And yes, I'm still up, reading blogs! And I now understand the 'twins' blog... haha... it's the same color. :) I get it!
awesome!! can i come over for a slumber party?? sounds like you're settling in well!
Seriously, JD... sounds like you got room for a whole posse! Let me know when you come, LT, and I'll bring the whole clan!
ps. i think you should sleep in the bunk bed =) haha.
aww the bunk beds reminds me of our abyss. <3 I like your place, Jodi, it's pretty sweet! I'm gonna need some closeups of those awesome collages of yours. Those were always my favorite part of your room!
Post a Comment