by a bus stop with your hitchhiker thumb sticking out

reading an english book in the library
making a "human pyramid" haha.. that's the first one i've seen like that!
your team hugging the same tree
vicky suppose to be "tying" someone's shoe but they thought it said "trying" someone's shoe! haha

spelling out HEU with your body as letters!

have 5 strangers wait in line for your autograph haha...

pretend to talk to the statues

take a picture with the guard

and last but not least (my favorite)... getting a "tan" outside of building 21B!

they got bonus points too for making a video- this is a video of someone on your team giving a kung fu demonstration! :D so cool!
4 comments:
jodi! those are such amazing, funny pictures! they show so much of your campus and your students. love it...
AHAHAHAH! I LOVE THIS! =0) I especially like the confusion between 'tying" and "trying" someone's shoe =)
Hahaha, great idea! I totally will steal this next year. Great pictures :)
Hahaha, my favorite is "getting a tan." Picture. I would love to see more people try that groundbreaking pose towards an olive complexion :)
Post a Comment