the other day in class i taught my students about SAM (Specific, Attainable, and Measurable) goals that they could make and start or finish by 2012 (like I did in my previous blogs)... Some of them got it and others didn't so much but I thought I'd share with you the top 12 that I thought were the most interesting, fun, or common that they said!
-I want to write handsome characters
-I want to spend a whole day in my room to think about philosophy. But it may be in vain. Because I don't like it. Even so, I still want to have a try.
-Don't think too more about "love"
-Be in love with someone/find a boyfriend
-Don't eat dinner every night, lose weight!
-Skin whitening
-Smile at least 50 times a day
-I want to have a heart to heart talk with my roommates (sweet victor!)
-I will call my parents 48 times (wow alex!)
-When you are unhappy, wash your clothes
-Win the approval of the classmates and teachers
-Every morning speak to myself, you're the best. fighting!
1 comment:
aw, that's really cool and funny. i want to call YOU 48 times in 2012, baby jodi!!
Post a Comment