Thursday, June 23, 2011

only in chiner...

would you find a pretty-good-knock-off-wanna-be-starbucks

would you find excellent chinglish at this pretty-good-knock-off-wanna-be-starbucks

would you find teriyaki octopus with quail eggs at the NICEST pizza hut EVER (a real pizza hut too!! normal american fast food restaurants are high classy and an expensive luxury in china), menus, forks, knives, plates, desserts, salads, and chinese flavored pizzas haha...

would you be able to buy 5 potatoes, 2 carrots, 2 huge squashes, and an onion all for 9.5 yuan (about $1.45) from a sweet vegetable stand lady

would you be surrounded by hundreds of people... everywhere you go! (subway, trains, bus, shopping...)

3 comments:

Janice M. Chau said...

Jodi!!!! you bought vegetables! that makes me proud. I was just at Ralph's and an eggplant was $2.99/lbs. I weighted 2 and both were over a pound, so I had to put it back. That's expensive eggplant. :/

Anonymous said...

Hey, I think you spelled "China" wrong. Haha jk :) Great pictures. It made me hungry. haha

Laura said...

only in chiner is there such an awesome baby jodi!