let's just say a LOT has happened since my last blog post and i'm still trying to catch my breath!! :) meanwhile.. here's what's happened this weekend from my students perspective- yes. she was THERE in class during my 4th and last mock wedding ceremony when he proposed... not planned!
Dear Jodi,
I'm Amy. We attended the Dancing Party on last sunday. You dressed a red skirt which was very beautiful. You looked very nice on that day! You taught us to dance with the music gracefully. Other foreign teachers and you prepared many different kinds of delicious food for us. All of us enjoyed this party and felt so delightful. But they were not the most important thing in this party. The most happy thing was that Samson and you danced together. We still remember the most important moment. We were so lucky that we can see Samson asked you to married him and you said yes. There were gentle and wonderful music,red roses,and a beautiful diamond ring of engagement. It was a romantic proposal. This was the first time to see a proposal. I was so moving that wang (want) to cry. I watched those pictures between you and Samson.I really felt the strong love in each of you. To be honest, I didn't believe the love until I realize the love story between you and Samson. I believe the ture (true) love is holy, serious, and sweet. Even though there are also have trouble and tears but these things will be overcomed. So, Jodi, thank you very much!
Best wishes!
Amy wang
right after the big proposal!
i love this man :)
our surprise china engagement party!
more stories, details, and pics to come!!! :D
1 comment:
Congratulations Jodi!!! What an awesome response from your student! Blessings!
emily w (we met at dinner in Harbin in Nov.... family and I are coming to teach this August)
Post a Comment